Smoothie Anyone? Try Out The Pineapple, Ginger and Lemon Drink
Lemon Ginger Tea (Ginger pineapple Juice)
This delicious Juice is very healthy and is a staple during the holidays in my home. It is easy to make and can keep for up to a week if left refrigerated.
- 2 Ginger cloves
- 1 small Lime
- 3 1/2 Cups Water Room Temp.
- 5 Cups Hot Water
- Honey or sugar (optional)
- 1 full Pineapple
- 1 Lemon
- Wash, peel the ginger and cut it up into chunks
- Peel and remove the back of the Pineapple, cut them into chunks
- Blend the Ginger and Pineapple with 3 Cups of Water
- Strain the blended Ginger and Pineapple with a mesh or sieve (I like to re-blend the leftover pulp and rinse with another cup of water)
- Squeeze in the Lemon and Lime juice (taking care to make sure the seeds don’t enter into the mixture. You can add a sweetener if you want, but I usually don’t use any) Add the 5 cups of water
- Put the juice in the fridge to for a couple of hours(at least 2 hours) before serving.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421