Maybe it’s just me, but the recent outpouring of DC and Marvel movies seems to have awoken the geeks in all of us. Ii’m not even going to lie – I will always be a Batman fan girl, but the hardcore geek in me died a long time ago. Then the movies started coming out and I started to miss all my old comics and cartoons. Now, I spend some of my free time discussing timelines and comic books with some of my dearest and closest people. And, i can confidently say it’s not just me. My timeline on twitter is rife with fan boy arguments about abilities, timelines and who would emerge victor in a hand-to-hand combat.
The geeks are back!!!!!!!!
It excites me because as much as I love a good discussion about how Spiderman is considered a superhero, I also love stories about how geeks fall in love. So, you get the girlr or guy, then what next? Are you going to declare your eternal love with just
15 Rings and Bands for Geeks Inspired By Movies, Games and Comics
1. Batman -Inspired band for the true Dark Knight
2. A Harley Quinn Ruby Ring for your puddin’
3. A Star Trek Officer Ring for the Captain of your heart
4. The Golden Snitch – Perfect for remembering fleeting moments in time.
5. The Jake Ring – Inspired by Adventure Time. A true reminder that love is a magical adventure
6. This Stargate Band is perfect for anyone who was a fan of the show. In addition to being beautifully crafted, the chevrons actually spin!
7. The Superman Bypass Ring is the perfect ring for the woman of steel in your life.
8. The Pokeball; for when you want to catch that extremely rare woman.
9. Gold Dragon Ring inspired by Game of Thrones.
10. Tthe Wonder Woman Band; for a woman of pure strength and character
11. Light Saber Ring for the true jedi
12. This Hidden Treasure Ring is inspired by Indiana Jones. Need I say more?
13. The Pumpkin Coach Ring inspired by Cinderella for the one who is truly a princess
14. Zelda Triforce Ring; for the one worthy enough to wield it.
15. Princess Leia Iinspired Ring – for the one who is as beautiful as she is wise, and has the strength to overcome challenges