BBNaija 2019: 13 Quick Facts About Evicted Housemate, Esther
Last night’s eviction show on the reality TV show, Big Brother Naija saw the eviction of a housemate, Esther thereby bringing an end to his journey in the race for the mouth-watering cash prize of N30 million and other rewards bringing the total prize N60 million.
In honour of her stay in the Big Brother house, we have gathered quick facts you should know about her
- Her full name is Esther Olaoluwa Agunbiade.
- She is 22-years-old (July 1, 1997).
- She is a Lagos-based lawyer who was called to bar at the age of 21.
- She is the last child and only girl.
- She wrote common entrance while in primary 3 and passed in flying colours.
- She gained admission into the university at the age of 14.
- She is a fashion entrepreneur.
- She is athletic and likes to show off her figure.
- Her favourite outfit is a white off the shoulder, bodycon short dress.
- She is irritated by people with bad bathroom or toilet habits.
- She didn’t go into the Big Brother house for just the prize but also the competition.
- She hopes to become an actress and a fashion designer in the near future.
- She loves food and is very sarcastic.