Try The Hearty Classic Deviled Eggs
Easter lunch only comes once in a year so while not make the best use of it by feeding your family with a hearty dinner? For this year’s Easter we recommend classic deviled eggs. They are a holiday staple and a good meal to come home to after church to celebrate.
Follow the simple steps below to make this tasty delight!
- 6 large eggs
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 1 tsp. hot sauce
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely chopped chives, for garnish
- Smoked paprika, for garnish
- Place eggs in a large saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Set the pan over medium-high heat and bring water to a boil.
- Turn off the heat, cover pan with a lid, and let sit for 11 minutes.
- Drain, rinse eggs under cold water, and peel.
- Halve eggs lengthwise and scoop out yolks into a medium bowl.
- Add mayonnaise, hot sauce, and Dijon mustard to bowl, then mash yolks with the back of a fork and stir until mixture is smooth.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon mixture into each egg. Garnish with chives and paprika and serve.
- Serve the meal with any suitable accompaniment of your choice.