Try This Roast Beef And Potato Delicacy
The weekend is finally here and you deserve to treat yourself to a mouth watering meal. If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, the roast beef and potato might be a good way to start.
- 1 blade roast, cut about 4 inches thick and weighing about 2.5kg
- 1 tsp salt
- 1⁄8 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- 6 medium carrots, peeled and cut in 2 inch cubes
- 6 medium potatoes, peeled and quartered
- 3 medium onions, peeled and quartered
- Sprinkle roast well with salt and pepper.
- Place in a large roasting pan.
- Add water, cover and cook roast for 1 1/2 hours in a 325* oven.
- Uncover and arrange potatoes, onions and carrots around roast in pan.
- Recover and cook for 2 1/2 to 3 hours longer or until meat and vegetables are both fork tender.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421