Your Guide To Making A Mind-Blowing Cotton Candy Margarita
I am unashamedly a huge fan of cotton candy. It is soft, pink and delicious. That makes it the perfect ingredient for a Sunday Funday (or any other day, to be honest) brunch.
This cotton candy margarita is inspired by the popular candy that made our childhood, using it to create a perfectly-mixed pink cocktail. The tasty dessert drink mixes up pink cotton candy with tequila, orange-flavoured liqueur, lime juice and cream soda. Plus, it gives a little show when you pour the booze over the cotton candy.
*Recipe makes one cocktail.
- 30ml tequila
- 15ml orange-flavoured liqueur
- 22ml lime juice
- 30ml cream soda
- Pink cotton candy
- Pink Sugar, to rim the glass
- Lime wedge or wheel, to garnish
- Rim the edge of a margarita glass in corn syrup and pink sugar.
- In an ice-filled glass combine tequila, orange-flavoured liqueur, lime juice and cream soda.
- Stir and serve immediately