Simple & stylish
SOME times, it is best to dress simple. You don’t have to break bank to look good or wear nice outfits. There are ways ladies can dress and draw the right attention to their side. The key thing to dressing simple and looking stylish is to figure out what you are comfortable in, what outfit looks best on you and the way it is styled. The right combination, makeup, hair-do, hair accessories, shoes and bags will turn an outfit from boring to captivating ensemble. Whether it is skirt, trousers, shorts or dresses you crave, you don’t have to change everything in your wardrobe to look good.
• Wear skirts and dresses instead of pants or shorts when you can, as this will make you look more feminine, but if you choose to go for trousers and shorts, don’t wear it most times.
• Avoid wearing anything too provocative. You don’t want to pass the wrong vibes, do you?
• Don’t wear anything that looks too tight or uncomfortable. If you are wearing dark coloured skirt or trouser, it would be nice to add a coloured top on it or vice versa.
• Wear light and positive colours like purple, pink, or a shade of blue.
Go for cool earring and necklaces.
• T-shirts with cute patterns like hearts or polka-dots, will be very lovely to add to your wardrobe.
• You can also go for outfits with floral pattern. That are always very cute.
A lovely way to looking classy in your simple dress is to avoid too much colour in one outfit.
To look grand, apply a light makeup and wear a nice hair-do.
No comments yet