COVID-19 in God’s agenda – Part 8
Revelation 13 is a whole chapter dedicated to the recognition and identification of the Antichrist.
This scripture is divided into three parts:
• Rev 13:1-10 – reveals a beast that rises from the sea
• Rev 13:11-17- reveals another beast that comes up from the earth
• Rev 13:18 – gives us the key to figure out the identity of the man, who is the Antichrist.
• And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.
• And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
• And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
• And they worshiped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?
• And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
• And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
• And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
• And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
• If any man have an ear, let him hear.
• He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
Most of the general things we need to know about the Antichrist is clearly given in the scripture above. You only need to read with Divine wisdom and understanding.
(a) John stood upon the sand of the sea and saw a wild “BEAST rise up out of the SEA, having seven heads and ten horns and upon his horns ten crowns and upon his heads the name of blasphemies.”
The sea stands for humanity and according to Daniel 7:2-3 and verse 17, this beast stands for a MAN.
The crowns upon his horns are DIADEMA (royal crowns) and not STEPHANOS (victor’s crown). This man is a royal king like Jesus.
Listen to the description of this beast. He was like unto a leopard (a nocturnal animal). He came during the dark ages of the church, which has already been weakened by apostasy and falling away as prophesied in 2 Thess. 2:3. He came while men slept, as revealed by Jesus in the parable of the wheat and the tares (Matt 13:25). This beast has the feet of a bear. A bear has short feet. It is speaking about the shortness of his reign. The Antichrist, as we shall show, reigned for only two years. He has the mouth of a lion, speaking great lies and blasphemies. He is pretending to be the original Lion of the tribe of Judah. But this one is fake through and through, claiming to be the greatest of all the prophets of God. He is not only a false Messiah. He is the opponent of the True Messiah and will oppose Him to the end. After all, an enmity was decreed between them in Gen 3:15. He received the dragon’s power, and his seat (throne) and great authority. He fully represented the devil, even as the Christ fully represented God (Rev 13:2).
Join us for the MIDNIGHT CRY on DOVE TV (DSTV channel 349, GOTV channel 83 and StarTimes channel 464) every Thursday at 7pm and on Rock City 101.9 FM every Sunday at 9pm. For more information please call 08037253604 or 07034495177.
Bro. Kunle Adigun, Friends of the Bridegroom International Ministries (FOBIM)