Nigeria’s critical checklist
Nigeria is an eagle nation. Therefore, note the following features that are pertinent to our nation:
• Baldness of an eagle: This depicts mourning for power loss or absence of executive power.
• Waiting mood: This is the season of patiently waiting for the resurgence of power and glory.
• Strategic expectation for the renewal of strength.
• Fluttering of eagle’s wings in assurance of growing and the development of latent potential.
Deuteronomy 32:11: “As an eagle stirreth up her nest, fluttereth over her young, spreadeth abroad her wings, taketh them, beareth them on her wings.”
• Exploit mappings and the survey of venturesomeness.
• Mounting up revival wings from inside out.
• Sighting all the insurmountable mountains as targets for its dominion.
Exodus 19:3-5: “And Moses went up unto God, and the Lord called unto him out of the mountain, saying, Thus shalt thou say to the house of Jacob, and tell the children of Israel;  Ye have seen what I did unto the Egyptians, and how I bare you on eagles’ wings, and brought you unto myself.  Now therefore, if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people: for all the earth is mine:
Micah 1:16: “Make thee bald, and poll thee for thy delicate children; enlarge thy baldness as the eagle; for they are gone into captivity from thee.”
Job 39:27: “Doth the eagle mount up at thy command, and make her nest on high?”
Psalms 103:5: “Who satisfieth thy mouth with good things; so that thy youth is renewed like the eagle’s.”
Isaiah 40:31 : “But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.”
No comments yet