The Church Of Christ and questions begging for answers
• Where and what is the position of the church in the global flood of COVID-19?
 And the LORD God called unto Adam, and said unto him, Where art thou?
• What is the stand of the church? Who is the church standing for, God or baal?
 And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.
• What heart treasure has the church chosen, of God our Heavenly Father or of the world?
 For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also.
 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him.
 For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.
 And the world passeth away, and the lust thereof: but he that doeth the will of God abideth forever.
• Should church leaders be silent over these issues of global threat to faith and life? Is it proper for the Esthers prepared for this hour, who are ordained, anointed and commissioned to stand for God and His people that do and can speak and intreat government to be mute and silent?
 For if thou altogether holdest thy peace at this time, then shall there enlargement and deliverance arise to the Jews from another place; but thou and thy father’s house shall be destroyed: and who knoweth whether thou art come to the kingdom for such a time as this?
• Is there no Balm in Gilead?
 Is there no balm in Gilead; is there no physician there? Why then is not the health of the daughter of my people recovered?
Which of the Gilead section does the church belong; that of Laban or that of Jacob?
 Then Laban overtook Jacob. Now Jacob had pitched his tent in the mount: and Laban with his brethren pitched in the mount of Gilead.
 And Laban said to Jacob, What hast thou done, that thou hast stolen away unawares to me, and carried away my daughters, as captives taken with the sword?
 Wherefore didst thou flee away secretly, and steal away from me; and didst not tell me, that I might have sent thee away with mirth, and with songs, with tabret, and with harp?
• Which direction should we take?
Direction to go: Jacob (the church) went on his way.
 And Jacob went on his way, and the angels of God met him.
Or the opposite direction: And Laban went his way
 And early in the morning, Laban rose up, and kissed his sons and his daughters, and blessed them: and Laban departed, and returned unto his place.
No comments yet