Manifest – Part 2
Faith is the only vehicle that can take you to the land of promise. In fact, you can only be born again and maintain righteous living by faith. Faith doubles as the gift of the Spirit (1 Corinthians 12:9) and the fruit of the Spirit (Galatians 5:22).
Living the life of faith is bringing the unseen to the lane of the physical. When God called Abraham, everything was futuristic. He followed God consistently until he obtained the promise. Today, everyone is celebrating Abraham as the father of faith. You also have to live it and manifest it, to be a “faith celebrity.”
Jesus healed the man at the pool because he remained there for 38 years in the faith, with the hope that he will be healed one day (John 5:2-9). If you are sick, I declare by faith that you are healed in Jesus name. Moses did not see a ship yet led the Israelites to the red sea.
When fear knocks at your door, tell faith to open it and fear will go back. Faith must be in you and with you continuously because fear will always return in another form. Fear brings death, faith brings life. You are the chapter of faith that people want to read today, manifest it and you will obtain God’s promises. Receive the grace to operate on the frequency of faith in Jesus name.
Pray These Prayers Fervently This Week:
• Oh Lord, increase my faith in Jesus name.
• Henceforth, I receive grace to live and manifest faith in Jesus name.
• I decree today, I am a candidate of High Favour in Jesus name.
• I nullify any sentence of hard labour in my life by the blood of Jesus.
• I turn every inherited curse of vain labour in my life to high favour in Jesus name.
• Father, distinguish me for promotion and divine lifting by favour in Jesus name.
• Father, bless me beyond my merits by favour in Jesus name.
Divine Appointment Ministry Int’l
6, Floodgate Street,
By Enyo Filling Station
Beside LBS, Ajah, Lagos State.