Friday, 1st July 2022
<To guardian.ng
Search
Breaking News:

Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi

6 Feb
I am from Port Harcourt. I should even be angry with you for complaining because we don’t have any. Itakpe-Delta is 80 per cent of the deal, remaining 20 per cent. What of those that do not have at all?
24 Nov 2021
The emergence of Dr. Paul Adalikwu, a Nigerian, as the Secretary-General of the 25-member Maritime Organization of West and Central Africa (MOWCA) comes with a lot of implications for the country in particular,...
31 May 2021
The battle between Honourable Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, Minister of Transportation and the now suspended Managing Director of the Nigerian Ports Authority, Ms. Hadiza Bala Usman
6 Mar 2021
The Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi’s faction of the Rivers State Chapter of the All Progressives Congress (APC) has applauded yesterday’s Supreme Court judgment, which threw out the bid by Mr. Igo Aguma....
22 Jun 2019
As part of activities to commemorate the 54th birthday of the immediate past Minister of Transport Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, friends recently staged a book reading session in his honour at the Freedom Park, Lagos. Perhaps, the major thing Nigerians know about Amaechi is his political activism. However, on this day, his literary side was brought…
8 May 2019
For Nigeria to have an efficient rail system as obtained in other climes, a $45 billion (N13.82 trillion) financial outlay is required, the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi, has disclosed Noting that huge funds were needed to construct more railroads and acquire coaches, he stated that the Federal Government last week awarded another railway…
11 Apr 2019
I am not a fan of Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi but he is a better devil than most politicians I have watched in River’s political corridor.
11 Mar 2019
Even before former President Olusegun Obasanjo wrote his legendary public statement and the Fourth Republic’s vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar, left the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), most APC leaders knew that electing President Muhammadu Buhari.....
4 Mar 2019
Even before former President Olusegun Obasanjo wrote his legendary public statement and the Fourth Republic’s vice president, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar...
1 Feb 2019
With barely two weeks to the much-anticipated 2019 general election cycle, it could be said that all cards are literally on the table and the ball is now on the court of the electorate and the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC).
4 Jan 2019
A campaigns for Presidential and National Assembly elections kicked off on November 18 ahead of the February polls, it is requisite that all participants must play the game by the rules of the electoral umpire. To serve the people shouldn’t be by might. If not, it is no longer for service-delivery but selfish interests. The…
22 Nov 2018
The Senate yesterday summoned the Minister of Transportation, Rotimi Chibuike, Amaechi to address its Committee on Local and Foreign Debts on alleged infraction to the loan approval for the development of the Port Harcourt-Maiduguri rail project.

Latest

1 hour ago
Toyin Abraham confirms that she has no issues in her marriage. The well-known Nollywood actress, is striving to dispel public misconceptions about the stability of her marriage. Recently, Toyin Abraham scolded a worried follower on Twitter for simply inquiring about the status of her marriage. The fan tweeted, “I heard that you are having issues…
2 hours ago
Three Ship-to-Shore cranes and 10 Rubber-Tyred Gantries critical to the commencement of operations of the Lekki Deep Seaport arrived in Nigeria on Friday, the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports.
3 hours ago
Freedom and democracy have disappeared in Hong Kong, Taiwan's premier said Friday, as Chinese leader Xi Jinping visited the business hub to celebrate the 25th anniversary of its handover from Britain.
4 hours ago
France midfielder Moussa Sissoko has joined Nantes from Watford, the Ligue 1 club announced on Friday, ending a nine-year stay in English football.
4 hours ago
Ghana said on Friday it was seeking International Monetary Fund (IMF) support for its economy, battered by inflation, a pandemic slump and the war in Ukraine.