18 Mar 2021
Nineteen people, nine of them children, have died from food poisoning in Madagascar after eating a turtle, sources said Thursday.
14 Apr 2020
An Italian woman who took her pizza-sized turtle out for a walk has been fined 400 euros (₦169,838.82) by the Roman police for breaking strict coronavirus confinement rules. Italians need a justifiable reason to be out on the street in the middle of a pandemic that has officially claimed more than 20,000 lives in the…
7 Mar 2017
A sea turtle dubbed 'Piggy Bank' has had her fortunes restored after Thai vets removed 915 coins from her stomach -- a deposit built up after years of gulping down good luck pennies tossed into its pond.