How To Make Exotic Cocktails Using Veuve Clicquot Rich
Champagne Just Got Better!
French Maison, Veuve Clicquot has created the perfect champagne specifically for the ultimate cocktail. It is the perfect drink for brunches, after work cocktails, rooftop parties and late night dinner with your loved ones.
Nigerian’s top mixologist Chizoba Okpala (Elle’s Icebox) ripped up the rule book and got very creative with the Veuve Clicquot Rich.
Below are some of her amazing recipes:
- A few pomegranate seeds,
- ½ pomegranate liqueur
- Chilled Veuve Rich
- Add the pomegranate seeds to the bottom of the glass.
- slowly pour in the pomegranate liqueur into a glass then top up with chilled Veuve Rich champagne.
- 1/2 oz fresh lime juice
- 3/4 oz raspberry syrup
- 1/2 oz vodka
- Veuve Rich
- Add the fresh lemon juice, raspberry syrup, crème de casis, vodka into a shaker.
- Dry shake pour into a glass (less than half of the champagne flute) then top up with Veuve rich
- Add a slice of lemon wheel to garnish.
THE VEUVE FLOWER
- 1/3 oz elder flower syrup
- A dash of lemon juice,
- Chilled Veuve rich
- Add the elderflower syrup into a shaker and add a splash of the fresh lemon juice.
- Shake and pour in a glass then top up with Veuve rich.
- Press one stem of rosemary into a cherry and gently place in a glass to serve.
ABOUT VEUVE CLICQUOT RICH
Veuve Clicquot Rich is a mixture of Pinot Noir and fruits which is lighter, alluring to the palate and more versatile to create unique and custom drinks.
This post is proudly sponsored by Veuve Clicquot Rich.