How To Make Home-Made Grilled Croaker Fish And Chips
Grilling is a cooking process that involves marinating the food and then placing it on direct heat to make ready-to-grill foods like croaker fish into the perfect smoky perfection. Here is that perfect croaker grill fish recipe to pair with chips to Netflix and chill anytime any day
- 1/4 cup salt
- Caneroon pepper
- Garlic powder 1 tbsp
- 1 tbsp of olive
- One Croaker fish
- 2 medium potatoes
Ingredients For Sauce
- Two tomatoes
- 1 pepper, bell
- Scotch bonnet pepper, half
- 1 medium onion, diced finely
- 1 cube of stock
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme
- 1/4 tbsp curry
- Vegetable oil, 1/4 cup
1. Clean, scale, and gut fish. The oven temperature is pre-set at 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius).
2. Clean and chop up the potatoes, drizzle with olive oil and put alongside fish while grilling, remove when ready.
3. Rub the fish with a mixture of spices and oil on both sides. Allow to marinate for one hour or preferably overnight.
4. Fish should be placed on a grill tray with a baking pan underneath to catch any liquid spills.
5. 25 minutes of baking are followed by 5 minutes of broiling at 525F (275C).
1. Tomatoes, bell pepper, and scotch bonnet pepper should be coarsely blended.
2. Onions are sautéed in oil over medium heat, followed by the tomato and pepper mixture.
3. Add a stock cube, curry, and thyme for seasoning.
4. Taste for salt after 15 minutes of frying.
5. Serve some as a side dish or spread some on top of salmon.