How To Use The Citrus Fruit Lime, To Solve Body Odour
Lime is a citrus fruit that contains citric acid, which helps to kill the bacteria that cause body odour. The acidic properties of lime juice create an inhospitable environment for the bacteria to thrive, thus reducing the odour they produce. Here’s how to use lime to stop body odour:
- Cut a fresh lime in half.
- Squeeze the juice from one half of the lime into a small bowl.
- Dip a cotton ball or pad into the lime juice.
- Apply the lime juice to your underarms, making sure to cover the entire area.
- Leave the lime juice on your skin for 10-15 minutes.
- Rinse your underarms with water and pat dry.
- Repeat this process once a day, preferably after showering.
Note that lime juice can be irritating to some people’s skin, so it’s always a good idea to do a patch test before applying it to your underarms. To do this, apply a small amount of lime juice to a small area of your skin and wait for a few hours to see if any irritation occurs. If you experience any discomfort or redness, discontinue use.
Also, be cautious if you have any cuts or abrasions on your underarms, as the acidic nature of the lime juice can cause stinging or discomfort.