Soft And Yummy Bread Rolls Recipe
Tried these dinner rolls? They are so soft and tasty, and the flavour in them is second to none. This recipe is very easy and straightforward. Try them and come back to testify!
- 1cupofwarm water
- 2 eggs (cracked and beaten)
- 1tablespoon softened butter
- 4cupsall-purpose flour(This should make at least 12 rolls)
- 1/8cupofmilk(room temperature)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, pour in one cup of water, oil, sugar, and yeast. Let it sit in a corner until the yeast starts to bubble, this should take about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Stir in beaten eggs, your softened butter and salt.
- With a mixer or by hand, (I prefer to use my hand) add the flour, please do this one cup at a time until you have a soft dough that isn’t too sticky. Even if it is sticky (please, don’t be tempted to add more flour, by the time you finish kneading it would be fine, adding more flour will only give you a hard bread roll).
- Knead by hand for about10 to 12 minutes or 5 minutes with a mixer.
- Divide the dough into at least 12 even pieces, form them into balls. Place in an already greased pan and cover with parchment paper and a kitchen towel.
- Let it rise for at least 20minutes in a warm place.]
- Lightly brush with milk and bake on for 10-12 minutes or until the rolls are brown.
- Bring out of the oven and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Serve as you please.
Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421