Cocktails: 3 Types And How To Make Them
Great cocktails do not have to be expensive. There are ingredients you have at home that you can put together to have an awesome cocktail.
Below are three types of cocktails and the way they are made.
- Captain Morgan White Rum (50 ml)
- (1 dash) Soda Water
- (2 tsps.) Caster Sugar
- 2 Lime Wedges
- 1 Mint Sprig
- Crushed ice
- In a mixing glass, mix caster sugar and lime wedges together using a pestle or a large spoon.
- Mash about 12 leaves from the mint sprigs together with the lime and sugar.
- Add crushed ice to about three-fourths of the glass.
- Pour the rum and dash of soda.
- Use a spoon to stir the drink thoroughly.
- Garnish with a few crushed mint leaves and add crushed ice. Serve cold.
Sex on the beach
- 9 ml Schnapps
- 35 ml Smirnoff Vodka
- 35 ml Orange Juice
- 35 ml Cranberry Juice
- Fill a tall 12-ounce glass with ice cubes.
- Add in all ingredients together and use a jigger to measure them correctly.
Johnnie Walker Red label and soda
- 50 ml Johnnie Walker Red Label Blended Scotch Whiskey
- 125 ml Soda Water
- Orange or Lime Wedges
- Fill ice cubes on a tall glass.
- Add Johnnie Walker Red Label and soda water using a jigger.
- Garnish with either orange or lime wedges.
Get your ingredients and enjoy your cocktail!