Time, an asset for dominion – Part 2
The devil, the world, the system, men and situations are all part of the days. Therefore, we must walk carefully to ensure we fulfil our mandate and not be stopped. We must not be consumed by hatred, bitterness, competitors or evils around. Rather, we must remain focused on our mission just as Jesus was.
He was in the midst of enemies, yet He did not allow them to stop Him. Their words, plans and insults did not cause Him to miss His time. His validation was not from men, He knew He had business with God and not His enemies.
Some of the things that cause a man to miss his time are confusion, stones of evil, insults, doubts, accusation and contentions. They are aimed at wasting your time, stopping and distracting you. Jesus never allowed the evils of the Pharisees and Sadducees to stop Him. He was mindful of His assignment and cared less about what they did or said.
Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father. John 10:17-18
For you to walk circumspectly and not as fools:
•You must know that time is a divine asset – Ecclesiastes 3:17
• Commit yourself to walk with time, because what you do with time determines your level of dominion and how you draw from the year.
Seven principles on time:
• God controls time and season – Daniel 2:20-21. Walk with God to know your time.
• There is time for every purpose and work – Ecclesiastes 3:17
• Time and chance occurs to every man, therefore, prepare for opportunities – Ecclesiastes 9:11
• Be wise to discern the right time – Ecclesiastes 8:5-6, Psalm 102:13
• Discern the appointed time, wait and seize it – Job 14:14
• Time is redeemable – Ephesians 5:16
• You need wisdom to redeem time – Colossians 4:5
There are invaluable rules about time:
• Wealth and poverty are products of time utilisation.
• Productivity and stagnation are rated on time
• Excellence or ignorance is the profit you make from the use of time.
I pray that God will heal our land and restore the dignity of our nation Nigeria, because now is the set time for God to arise!!!
You can’t talk about time and not talk about risk taking. Every success or failure is embedded in the decision we take or made. Everyone is a decision maker and the outcome is either success or failure. Every decision taken by a leader is a risk. It is a risk to take a decision and backed it by action; it is also a risk not to take a decision because of failure of the past decision taken.
We must understand that past success can create pressure because to be successful is one thing, but maintaining the success is another thing and harder. So, when you are driven by fear of failure, you cannot take a reasonable decision.
Victory Life Bible Church Int’l. Km. 9 Olabisi Onabanjo Way, Opp. Ogtv, Ajebo Abeokuta. P.O.Box 1537, Sapon, Abeokuta 110001, Ogun State Nigeria, W/Africa www.vlbcinternational.org