Sure road to peace – Part 2
Now, the Israelites saw hell in the hands of their enemies and decided to turn back to God.Beloved, the only way out for you and everyone in trouble is to turn back to God.
• When an individual or nation turns back to God, there will be a great spiritual revival in that country.
• When an individual or nation turns back to God, there will be healing in the land – 2 Chronicles 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.
• When an individual or nation turns back to God, their care and protection are guaranteed.
• When an individual or nation turns back to God, He will make their enemies their footstool – Psalms 110:1 The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
• When an individual or nation turns back to God, He will restore their love and fellowship back to Himself.
Joel 2:13 says, “And rend your heart, and not your garments, and turn unto the LORD your God: for he is gracious and merciful, slow to anger, and of great kindness, and repenteth him of the evil. 2:16 Gather the people, sanctify the congregation, assemble the elders, gather the children, and those that suck the breasts: let the bridegroom go forth of his chamber, and the bride out of her closet. 2:18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.’ It’s time to genuinely rent your heart to God, if truly you need God’s RESTORATION of His fellowship. Our nation, Nigeria needs genuine heart surgery, if God will have to return back to us. Calamity has befallen our entire system and we need only God to deliver us. Our children’s future is unsecured unless we receive divine help.
Please God, have mercy upon our nation Nigeria for the blood of the innocents that are crying for vengeance.
Joel 2:17 Let the priests, the ministers of the LORD, weep between the porch and the altar, and let them say, Spare thy people, O LORD, and give not thine heritage to reproach, that the heathen should rule over them: wherefore should they say among the people, Where is their God? 2:18 Then will the LORD be jealous for his land, and pity his people.
Now, where are the priests? They have gone out looking after mundane things. They are out there in search of prosperity and popularity. The Church of Nigeria has to repent and cry to God for intervention. When Israel decided to repent from their sins and returned to the Lord, God’s wrath was appeased.
The God we serve is gracious and merciful. He will have mercy upon us. He will turn back to us again. He will not recompense us with the multitude of our wickedness. He will heal our land again. He will heal our homes again. He will not allow the enemies to ask where is our God.
May God take away His strong hand of discipline upon the Church in Nigeria and Nigerians as a whole. May His mighty Hands fight for us and make us live.
1 Samuel 7:3 And Samuel spake unto all the house of Israel, saying, If ye do return unto the LORD with all your hearts, then put away the strange gods and Ashtaroth from among you, and prepare your hearts unto the LORD, and serve him only: and he will deliver you out of the hand of the Philistines. 4 Then the children of Israel did put away Baalim and Ashtaroth, and served the LORD only. 5 And Samuel said, Gather all Israel to Mizpeh, and I will pray for you unto the LORD. 6 And they gathered together to Mizpeh, and drew water, and poured it out before the LORD, and fasted on that day, and said there, We have sinned against the LORD. And Samuel judged the children of Israel in Mizpeh.
Beloved, I see God changing the situation in our country in a few months. I see God changing situations in your life in a few days, and I see peace restored in Jesus name.
BISHOP BOLA ARINOLA, Presiding Bishop SOPICHURCH
Sanctuary of Power International Church
19, Rowland Ayiyi Street, By Christland College,
No comments yet