Thursday, 9th February 2023
<To guardian.ng
Search
Breaking News:

Paul Erubami

28 Oct
With a mission to create value for all stakeholders in the physical facilities value chain by maximizing efficiency and unlocking savings potential in the management of facilities, Max-Migold Limited has over the years built a reputation as one of the most trusted and value-driven operators in the Nigerian facilities management industry.
23 May 2022
Professional facility managers have called for deployment of effective strategies and processes towards the implementation of Executive Order 11 on the maintenance of national public buildings recently signed by President Muhammadu Buhari.
20 Nov 2017
Worried by the spate of poor management of property in the country, Total Facilities Management Limited (TFM), and Max-Migold Limited (MML) have signed a Memorandum of Understanding to boost facilities management in the country.

Latest

5 mins ago
The Nigeria Military has assured the Special Independent Investigative Panel on Human Rights Violations in the Counter Insurgency Operators in the North East (SIIP-NE) of its readiness to cooperate with the panel, including making available officers that might be needed in the course of the investigations. This was made known by the Tony Ojukwu Executive…
13 mins ago
The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) says it is almost 90 per cent ready for the conduct of the 2023 general election.
13 mins ago
Nigeria government on Thursday ordered the closure of universities for students to participate in the 2023 general election. Nigeria's National Universities Commission (NUC) gave the directive in a letter addressed to universities' vice-chancellors and directors. NUC Deputy executive secretary (administration), Chris Maiyaki, said the directive takes effect from Wednesday, February 22, 2023. Maiyaki noted that…
31 mins ago
Hopes were fading Thursday for rescuing survivors of the earthquake in Turkey and Syria, which has killed over 17,500 people in one of the deadliest tremors in decades.
36 mins ago
China said Thursday it refused an offer of a call with the US defence chief because of Washington's "irresponsible" decision to shoot down an alleged surveillance balloon last week. "This irresponsible and seriously mistaken approach by the US did not create a proper atmosphere for dialogue and exchanges between the two militaries," China's defence ministry…