Here are Five Reasons You Should Attend the 2022 Medic West Africa Exhibition and Conference
…Scheduled to hold in Landmark Centre, Lagos from 7th – 9th September 2022
After eight successful editions, Medic West Africa returns this September as the largest gathering of healthcare trade professionals in the region. The highly anticipated event is set to connect the West African healthcare community, bringing together manufacturers, distributors, medical professionals, regulators, and other key stakeholders to explore the latest technological advancement in healthcare equipment and solutions.
With over 150 exhibiting companies representing 32 countries and an expected 5000+ attendees, Medic West Africa offers an exceptional networking and business hub for key parties in the healthcare ecosystem, whilst driving discourse on key challenges affecting our regional healthcare systems to unearth sustainable solutions.
For all those passionate about the advancement of our regional healthcare sectors, Medic West Africa is the place to be. Here are five reasons why:
- Abundant opportunities to network with industry powerhouses: Due to the current global economic downturns, opportunities to attend strategic networking events to build business relationships and ensure organizational growth cannot be overemphasized. Medic West Africa provides the opportunity for all parties to engage with key stakeholders in the healthcare sector to establish opportune relationships. This is a platform to converse with individuals not within your networks and to obtain refreshing insights on industry trends and topical issues.
- Stay updated with the latest equipment, trends, and information: As the premier healthcare trade event, Medic West Africa is set to feature exhibitions by some of the leading and most innovative healthcare equipment manufacturers. In addition, it will host several interactive conferences offering visitors opportunities to discuss topical issues for the advancement of the industry. Topics to be discussed during sessions include:
- Leveraging disruption in healthcare – opportunities & challenges in technology
- Human Resource for Healthcare: Building an efficient and resilient workforce
- COVID – A socioeconomic phenomenon
- Consumer-Driven Healthcare Innovations (CDHIs)- Data, Devices and Digital Health Solutions
- The Healthcare community under one roof: The primary goal of Medic West Africa is to connect all parties in the healthcare community, specifically connecting healthcare product manufacturers and service providers with a diverse audience consisting of healthcare procurement officials, medical professionals, dealers, and distributors. As the leading business platform, Medic West Africa is the one-stop shop for all healthcare sourcing and procurement needs in the region.
- Opportunity for comparative analysis: For West African healthcare professionals, Medic West Africa offers more than a platform to source the most innovative healthcare equipment, it also offers the opportunity to gather industry insights to ensure the advancement of their organizations. By attending the event, you will be able to analyse growth opportunities for your organization, by benchmarking your needs and infrastructure capabilities with those of contemporaries.
- The inaugural launch of Medlab: To commemorate its 9th edition, Medic West Africa will host the inaugural launch of Medlab in Nigeria. Medlab is a distinguished exhibition showcasing innovative products across the medical laboratory industry to support the growth of the laboratory community in Nigeria. As an established brand present in the Middle East, Medic West Africa will be recreating the same calibre of the Medlab exhibitions here, showcasing its standing as the 2nd largest laboratory event in the world.
For all healthcare professionals and key industry stakeholders, the Medic West Africa Exhibition and Conference is the must-see event of the year! Returning to Landmark Centre, Lagos from the 7th to the 9th of September 2022, it will be a platform to explore the latest technological advancements within the industry and participate in leading conversations to enable advancement for the sector.
Medic West Africa is supported by numerous trade associations, governmental agencies, and industry partners such as Siemens, GE Healthcare, DCL Laboratory, Erba Mannheim, Alpha Specialties, Qiagen, Abbott and many more. For more information and to register for the conference, visit www.medicwestafrica.com.