How To Make Pizza
Pizza is a favourite snack for most people. However, many people have little knowledge of how to make it.
Below are the ingredients and the method required in making it.
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 4 1/2 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon yeast
- You can use tomato sauce with meat
You can use cheese as the first topping followed by any or all of the ones below
- sliced mushrooms
- diced onion
- diced or sliced tomato
- sliced, black olives
- chopped zucchini
- sliced bell pepper
- Warm the water slightly and combine it with the olive oil, honey, and yeast. Let that rest for 5 minutes. Then add the flour and salt. Stir or mix in your stand mixer until you have sticky dough with all the flour mixed. Turn it onto a floured surface and knead until the dough becomes elastic. Set into a greased bowl and allow it to rise until doubled in bulk. Leave for an hour.
- When dough is ready, divide into portions. This makes six individual pizzas or three to four large. Shape each portion into a flat round. Place on a cookie sheet or pizza pan that has been greased and sprinkled with corn meal. Spread pizza crust with sauce. If the dough is much, you can refrigerate and use another day.
- Add toppings on the sauce.
- A preheated oven is key to a great crust. Up to an hour before baking, set your oven to 475 degree . Bake pizzas for 8-15 minutes, depending on their size. Use the shorter baking time for smaller pizzas, the longer time for larger ones. Pay close attention to how your oven operates and how brown your pizzas are getting.
- After 15minutes, remove your Pizza.
Your Pizza is ready to be served.