Garlic Prawn Pasta Recipe
Have you tried this Garlic Prawn Pasta recipe? It is so healthy and absolutely delish! If you’re going on a meat-free diet for a while, it’s a great meal to add to your meal plan. If you are just tired of eating pasta the regular way, this is a great recipe to try out. It usually doesn’t come with a sauce, but as thorough Nigerian, I couldn’t help myself, I added a little colour and lots of pepper to it.
- Pasta (any will do, I recommend linguine for this recipe)
- Prawns (about 30 pcs) washed, deveined and seasoned
- Garlic washed and chopped
- 2 tablespoons of Lemon Juice
- 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil or butter
- Seasoning to taste
- Salt to taste
- 3 tablespoons of fresh tomatoes/fresh pepper mix (blended)
- Fresh parsley
- Cook pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water for about 10 to 15 minutes, check to see if it has softened (not soggy please) Drain and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp ofvegetable oil or butterin a large pan over medium heat. Add seasoned prawns, chopped garlic and stir-fry for 5–7 minutes until cooked.
- Add the blended fresh tomatoes/fresh pepper mix, remember you are adding just a little to give it a little colour that’s all.
- Add the pasta and lemon juice to the pan and stir with the prawns.
- Adjust seasoning if necessary,add a little fresh parsley to give it some appetising green colour.
- Serve hot.