Ways To Workout Throughout The Day
Working out can be a problem in a world where everyone is on the go. Setting aside fifteen minutes to workout can be a problem, so here are quick ways to get a workout while running your daily work.
1. Wake up a little earlier than usual and take a five-minute walk around the street.
2. If you are caring for a child, play with them around the house, the calories you burn doing this can be surprising.
3. Try five to 10 minutes of jumping jacks. (A 150-pound woman can burn 90 calories in one 10-minute session).
4. Cooking? You can do squats in-between waiting for your meal.
5. While at work, walk around the building, and if you normally take elevators, take stairs instead.
6. Park a few distance from your destination and walk down to the place you’re trying to get.
7. Instead of meeting friends at a cafeteria, meet them in a park where you could walk around, play with the children and throw a frisbee. That way, you are spending quality time with them and also getting the exercise you need.
8. Instead of eating lunch at your desk, walk to the cafeteria. Thereby, getting a little work during your lunch hour.
9. When you wake up in the morning, do 50 crunches and push-ups before heading into the shower.
10. When at the office, instead of emailing a co-worker, walk to their seat to talk to them.