Ijegun/Ikotun incident: Our staff is alive, says Ikeja Electric
Mr Felix Ofulue, IE Head of Corporate Communications Unit, made the clarification in a statement on Sunday in Lagos.
He said that the staff was responding to treatment, contrary to online reports that the staff lost his life in the incident.
The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the technical staff actually suffered electric shock while on duty.
According to Ofolue, the staff is now responding to treatment in the hospital.
“We thank the general public for their concern and urge all news blogs to kindly update their news reports accordingly,” he said.
No comments yet