A healthy Christian life
Text: Genesis 1:29
Then God said: “Look I have given you every seed bearing plant throughout the earth and all the fruit trees for your food.”
What is a healthy living? A healthy living simply means staying out of diseases and stress. It is a state of physical, mental and social well-being.
There are paths to help us improve on our well-being even as Christians. We should be conscious of our health. This simply means that we do not have excuses not to maintain a healthy lifestyle. God created everything good and made man to be in charge of them all.
How do we take care of our physical health? (The body)
• Exercising regularly; we should be regularly active at least 60 minutes of every day. Exercising regularly can help prevent, high blood pressure, stroke, diabetes, colon cancer, depression and osteoporosis.
• Eating Balanced Diet; healthy eating is an important aspect of life, everything we eat reflects on our body making us strong or deteriorating our body. It is appropriate to eat fruits, vegetables, whole grains and less fatty foods.
• Get a healthy weight; it is excellent to maintain a good body weight to avoid obesity, chronic illnesses and depression.
• Get enough sleep; having enough sleep daily, helps to relax the body.
• Feed the body with the word of God daily and communicate effectively with people around you.
• Maintain a good mental health by updating your memory, this helps us remain focused, irrespective of any situation around us.
Subsequent to the above, it is important to understand our body and its regulation.
To learn more about living a healthy lifestyle, join us every first Friday and Sunday at Rhema Deliverance Mission.
God bless you always!
In Rhema No Shaking
• Prophet (Dr.) Anene Nwachukwu (Oracle of God), Rhema Deliverance Mission Int’l. Inc. Rhema International Prophetic Centre Lasu-Igando Road, Church Pole Bus Stop, Beside Iba Police Station, Iba, Lagos. 08057083665
No comments yet