Principles of wealth – Part 2
God wants you prosperous so that:
• You can propagate the gospel. The Bible says in Zachariah 1:17 “My city through prosperity shall yet be spread abroad…” The gospel is free, but it is not cheap. So, for the gospel to spread all around the world, money is needed. This is why prosperity is not optional for any child of God who wants to make a great impact for the kingdom of God.
• To help lift others
God is looking for generous people, so He can put wealth into their hands, so they can help others.
With all these and more, there are principles for becoming wealthy and I will list a few of them.
• See with the eyes of faith
As Christians, we achieve our success, victory, prosperity and progress in life by activating certain spiritual principle that we find in God’s Word. One of such principle is “seeing the unseen.” With your eyes of faith, you can see your healing, deliverance, wealth and so on.
• Don’t eat your tithe Malachi 3:8-10.
Tithe is the one-tenth of your increase; that is, ten percent of your income. One of the surest ways to be wealthy in God’s Kingdom is through tithing. Your tithe is your connection to your source and God is your source of wealth and He wants you to connect your job and business to Him with your tithe.
• Be humble
James 4:6 says, “God resists the proud and gives more grace to the humble.” If you want to experience wealth in your life, then you must be humble because humility is key to greatness.
• Be diligent
Proverbs 22:29 say, “Seest thou a man diligent? He shall stand before Kings and not mean men.” If you look at the lives of successful men and women around the world today, no matter what field of endeavour they belong to, you’ll discover one common factor in their lives – diligence.
• Be a giver
• The Lord Jesus said in Luke 6:38 “Give and it shall be given unto you; good measure, pressed down and shaken together and running over shall men give unto your bosom. For with the same measure that ye mete withal shall be measured to you again.” That means the giver has a promise, a guarantee that he’ll only move forward and upward in life. As you give, God will multiply your seeds and increase your ability.
• Save and spend wisely
It’s important to save money and also to have self-control. Be able to say “yes” to buying the right things and “no” to that which is less or not important.
Join us every first Friday of the month and Sundays at Rhema Deliverance Mission. God bless you always.
In Rhema no shaking!
• Prophet (Dr.) Anene Nwachukwu (Oracle of God), RHEMA DELIVERANCE MISSION INT’L. INC. Rhema International Prophetic Centre Lasu-Igando Road, Church Pole Bus Stop, Beside Iba Police Station, Iba, Lagos.
No comments yet