The light of my celebration is on
Isaiah 60:1-3: (1) Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the LORD is risen upon thee. (2) For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the LORD shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee. (3) And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising.
Life is filled with choices that can either help or destroy you. But if you don’t have the light, you will not celebrate, which means you are in darkness.
For the light of your celebration to be on, you have to know the meaning of light. In John 1:9, the Bible says the word of God is light. So, for you to celebrate, you have to study the word of God for yourself. Light comes to you, when you hear the word of God. Psalms 119:130 says “The entrance of thy word gives light…” Then Psalms 119:105 says “The word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path”. Simply put, when you have the word of God in you richly, there won’t be any element of darkness in or around you. And if any tries to show up, you know how to turn on the light.
Darkness can be identified as bitterness, poverty, idolatry, anger, selfishness, malice, stealing and anything that is not consistent with God’s word. And none of these should be found in the life of a child of God. Our lives should be full of the fruits of light— showing love to people, saying the truth at all times, showing kindness and applying the right principles to solve problems. With this, the light of your celebration will be on, to the extent that kings will begin to come to the brightness of thy rising.
Remember Matthew 5:16 says, “Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your father, which is in heaven.”
• Oh Lord, make me a light that people will want to identify with in Jesus name.
• Oh Lord, I declare that there will be no more darkness in my family, my finance, my health in Jesus name.
• Oh Lord, order my footsteps to always be at the right place in Jesus name.
• Oh Lord, I thank You because the light of my celebration is on, and no one can put it off in Jesus name. In Rhema no shaking!
• Prophet Dr. Anene Nwachukwu (Oracle of God). Rhema Deliverance Mission int’l. Inc. Rhema International Prophetic Centre Lasu-Igando Road, Church Pole Bus Stop, Beside Iba Police Station, Iba Lagos. 08057083665.
No comments yet