The principles of wealth
Text: Psalm 1:1:3
How blessed is the man who does not walk in the counsel of the wicked, Nor stand in the path of sinners, Nor sit in the seat of scoffers! 2, But his delight is in the Lord, And in his law he meditates day and night. 3, And he will be like a tree firmly planted by streams of water, which yields its fruit in its season, And its leaf does not wither and in whatever he does he prospers.
What is Wealth? Wealth is an abundant of valuable possessions or money. There are guided principles of acquiring wealth in the life of a Christian. So many Christians are confused as regards to wealth and prosperity. While some people go astray in the want to acquire wealth. Our God is able to do all things because He is the master of the universe, everything belongs to Him. All the riches and wealth of this world belongs to our father, if everything belongs to our father then, we his children are absolutely rich.
However, how do we acquire these things according to His promises to us His children.
• We need to seek Him first and every other thing shall be added to us.
• We have to be diligent in seeking Him, believe and trust totally in God.
• We have to obey His commandments and tithe instructions, honour God with your wealth.
• We have to learn to give, as you give you receive.
• We have to be efficient in planning and executing effectively, guiding against our daily spending.
• We have to learn to sow, apply techniques in our business, especially in a competitive market, when you sow, you shall reap.
• Never allow your wealth or possessions rule or over take your thoughts.
Basically, following these instructions are gateway to success in life, a lot of people are so carried away and have refused to adhere to the instructions of God. You can rob a man and be free, but when you rob God you will be hunted forever, until you repent totally in heart. There is no man that gives and obeys God’s instructions and commandments that does not receive in an unexpected manner. There is no excuse to be poor, you can achieve wealth, you can achieve poverty, it all depends on your choice. Whenever you are ready God is willing to give in return, God is exceedingly and abundantly able to do all things.
To learn more about the principles of wealth join us every first Friday night and every Sunday at Rhema Deliverance Mission.
God bless you always,
In Rhema no shaking!
• Prophet (Dr.) Anene Nwachukwu (Oracle of God), Rhema Deliverance Mission Int’l. Inc. Rhema International Prophetic Centre Lasu-Igando Road, Church Pole Bus Stop, Beside Iba Police Station, Iba, Lagos. 08057083665
No comments yet