F.E.A.R – The four killer letter words
“The oldest and strongest emotion of mankind is fear, and the oldest and strongest kind of fear is fear of the unknown” – H.P. Lovecraft
Fear is the lack of courage and boldness and fear will cut your dream short. It will destroy your dream. Fear is the belief that something negative is more powerful than the positivity in you. Fear resides either in the past or in the future, fear does not reside in the NOW, so one of the greatest things you can do for yourself is to live in the NOW. That why it is called ‘present’, it is the biggest gift that you can give yourself when you exist in the now because it is the NOW that you live that creates the next moment. It is the NOW that you don’t live to the fullest that creates the next moment. It is the NOW that you live in fear that creates the next moment. It is the NOW that you live in absolute faith and hope and love that creates the next moment. So the only power that you have is NOW.
You don’t have the power over the past, you don’t have power over the future, you only have the power over NOW and fear does not reside in that moment. So, the greatest thing and the greatest gift that you can give yourself is to expose yourself to thinking positively, to feeling positively, to seeing positively, to believing positively and acting positively in the NOW.
Focus creates blindness on what is behind you. So for as long as you focus on yesterday and focus on tomorrow, you cannot take advantage of today. But if you focus on NOW, you are blind to yesterday and all its emotions.
Based on your memories of your experiences or other people’s experiences, failed actions or what people have said, FEAR colours your moment and so you are incapacitated and you are paralysed; it’s an illusion and that’s why it is False Evidence Appearing Real (FEAR). But it is real for as long as you are experiencing it and that breeds disempowerment, it limits you and you need to change it.
You have to replace fear by renewing your mind and taking absolute control. You replace fear with boldness and courage; you have to be bold and courageous to eliminate fear. Genius resides in boldness and courage.
Courage is not the absence of fear, it is acting in spite of fear that you can do what you want to do. So when you afraid, it infects other people and when you are bold and courageous, it is also contagious; it brings about boldness and courage in other people.
“Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear” – Mark Twain. The best ally that you need to eliminate fear is YOU; you need your faith and beliefs to conquer fear.
“Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourselves, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won’t feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine, as children do. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It’s not just in some of us; it’s in everyone. And as we let our own light shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.” – Marianne Williamson.
You don’t need to deny your fear because denial of fear will only lead to more incapacitation. Fear is a messenger, you need to know, listen, be aware and heed to the message that fear has come to deliver. There is no achievement, discovery, genius without boldness and courage.
Fear is a constituent of a lot of diseases. Fear manifests itself in disease; fear and anxiety is associated with 1400 physical and chemical stress reactions and they activate more than 30 different hormones and transmitters. Two of the major hormones are Adrenaline and Cortisol.
Diseases that Fear triggers:
1. It diminishes your immunity, makes you vulnerable to a large range of diseases.
2. It reduces glucose utilisation; a factor in diabetes and weight control
3. Fear increases bone loss as result of depletion of calcium magnesium and potassium
4. It increases fat accumulation
5. It impairs your memory and your learning; It destroys your brain cells
6. Fear and continuous stress lead to chronic stress, which leads to deadly stress. Fear leads to heart and vascular problems such as hypertension, dizziness, light-headedness,
7. It leads to stomach issues like ulcer, gastritis, heartburn, indigestion, constipation, diarrhoea, and irritable viral syndromes. Have you noticed that when fear hits you, you get a rumbling stomach instantly?
8. Fear is more psychological; it leads to major headache, migraines, and tension.
9. Fear leads to skin conditions such as eczema, hives, acne, and pimples.
10. Fear leads to the loss of control of your genital muscle; fear leads to chronic prostates.
11. Fear leads to chronic and recurrent yeast infection, which lowers progesterone, and testosterone levels.
Fear is at the heart of much fatal physical diseases. When you allow yourself to be a victim of fear, then you become a victim of disease. 95% of all disease is caused and created by you. At the heart of all traumas, there is fear there. Master your fear and you will master your health. Fear is psychological and not physical but it manifests itself with physical symptoms. When fear creates a dysfunction in you, then will be unable to do the things that you should naturally do. Fear kills more dreams than failure ever will
For you to be able to deal with your fear, you must confront your fears and ask yourself some fundamental questions, such as:
1. Who really is afraid? The future me, the present me or the past me (A lot of our fears resides in the past.
2. What exactly am I afraid of?
3. What exact event or circumstance triggered this fear?
4. Is that circumstance still valid now?
5. How old was I when this fear started?
Fear is the enemy of faith. They work in the same dynamics. You render fear inactive through faith and belief in the positive. Absence of boldness and courage empowers fear to reduce, paralyse and bring about the dysfunction in you. Fear isolates you, fear launches attacks at you. You got to anchor your faith on boldness and courage by constantly hearing, anchoring and saying things about boldness and courage to yourself, over and over again.
“Too many of us are not living our dreams because we are living our fears” – Les Brown
For issues or enquiries, kindly contact us on email@example.com or call – 08077077000.
No Comments yet