The role of life coaching in career acceleration
A lot of time people who do not understand what Life Coaching is all about, see Life Coaches as people who only ask a lot of questions. A lot of individuals are unaware of the fact that Life Coaching is much deeper than they can phantom. A Life Coach helps you bridge the gap between where you are currently and where you would like to be. Life coaches help clients identify and change things that are holding them back from the lives they want. When it comes to career acceleration a Life or Career coach helps clients achieve professional goals and feels confident making bolder business/career moves. Everyone needs a coach. You might not be an expert the first time you try. In fact, you can try and try but may never even become exceptional! Is managing your career any different? Most people are not educated sufficiently on how to manage their careers. Even then, most people are not able to see themselves as others do.
Below are 5 ways a Coach can move you from where you are to where you desire to be in your career:
5 WAYS LIFE COACHING CAN HELP IN CAREER ACCELERATION:
1. A Life Coach Can Personalize Your Career Plan: Professional life coaches are skilled and trained in helping you create a personalized plan designed to meet your goals. Following a thorough valuation of your strengths, he or she will typically guide you through a series of questions about your unique situation to make sure you have a strong understanding of why you are where you are at the moment.
2. Coaches can be your confidantes: You can tell your life coach anything. You can share the real reasons your last position didn’t work out, and your coach will help you shape a positive explanation for your life and choices you make. You can share your uncertainties about your professional goals, and your coach will offer you practical solutions.
3. A Career Coach Can help Minimize Stress and Anxiety: Being unemployed or unfulfilled at work often nurtures difficult emotions, including doubt, low self-esteem, and lack of confidence. After all, nobody feels like jumping for joy after reading a rejection letter. But being in a high-stress job with countless demands can also be troublesome and bad for your self-esteem. If you are in a position you hate, working 40 or 50 hours a week, you might very well feel vulnerable and worried about the future. Finding happiness in your work is an emotional process that involves processing and channeling challenging feelings like rejection and self-doubt in healthy ways rather than allowing them to sabotage your progress. The right person can empower you to take action, overcome setbacks, and maintain your focus.
4. A Career Coach Can’t Do the Work for You: While a life coach can and will provide you with the tools and resources necessary to make you and your job search successful, they are not there to do the work for you. It is completely up to you to take what you learn in a session and run with it. That means being willing to put aside dedicated time to practice.
5. A Life coach can help you “OWN YOUR CAREER”: Owning your career means taking an active role in defining and achieving your short-term and long-term career goals. In other words, you have a deliberate career plan that you are constantly aware of and working towards. Your career development is not in the hands of your boss or employer nor left to chance. Your career goals will likely change over time. When you take ownership of your career and your life in general, you will be able to pivot and adjust as your goals change.
Are you stuck in a rut that you can’t seem to shake? Maybe you are looking to change careers or find work you feel passionate about? You might feel purposeless, or possibly hesitant to seek assistance, because you believe you should be able to figure it out on your own.
The truth is, however, a lot of us do need help, and there is no shame in admitting that. Finding a life coach who can help you transform your life is one of the fastest ways to accelerate that process. What if you can get connect to a Certified Life Coach from the comfort of your home? Nice Right! Get matched to over hundred Certified Life Coaches from the comfort of your home for free, by simply downloading “CoachMe” from your Google playstore with your mobile phone. We have licensed Life Coaches who are trained to help you in different areas of life (Finance, Career, Relationship/Marriage, Emotions, Self Esteem, Sex and so much more). For more information, call us on 08077077000 or send an email to email@example.com.
Hiring a coach does come with a price tag, but the long-term benefits it can reap will hopefully make you happy that you invested. We are talking about your career after all, the next 40 or so years of your life!
No comments yet