5 Minute Brazilian Butt Workout
After a day (or weekend) of binge eating and unhealthy activities, you tell yourself right before bed that you’ll wake up bright and early and hit the gym to burn off those unwanted calories. Most times, once you wake up, your bed just gets so much comfier and next thing you know, the next episode of Tinsel is calling your name. This quick workout can be done as soon as you to wake up in the morning, and get you that so desired Brazilian butt.
- Lunge forward with left leg until knee is bent 90 degrees, directly over ankle, right knee pointing toward floor.
- Jump up, pushing off the floor with both feet. Switch legs in midair, landing with right foot forward in a lunge. Continue, alternating sides.
Lateral Sliding Squat
- Stand with feet together, toes pointed forward, arms at sides with right foot.
- Shifting weight to left leg, bend left knee 45 to 90 degrees while sliding right leg and towel slowly out to the side as far as is comfortable for a count of 4.
- Slowly draw right leg back to start for a count of 4 while straightening left leg.
- Repeat for 30 seconds; switch sides.
Squat with Kick-Back
- Stand with legs shoulder-width apart, arms at sides.
- Sit back into a squat keeping weight on heels, then lift right leg straight behind you, keeping hips pointing forward while extending arms.
- Return to start and switch sides.
Squat with kickback