God’s plan for us
The more you try to frustrate it the more God stands by it.
The plan of God is like a manual or a booklet written by God for an individual before they appear on the face of the earth or simply termed, the reason for existence.
God planned for Joseph to become a Prime Minister in the land of Egypt, but he was troubled by his siblings yet he understood that the plan of God for him is to be great in life.
It was the plan of God for Abraham to be the father of many nations, though he came from the family of idol worshippers.
The plan of God for man include:
• To be successful in everything we lay our hands upon. To be successful physically, spiritually and materially in all areas of our lives. God is a God of success and He pronounced success in everything He created.
• The plan of God for us is to be rich and wealthy, according to Phil 4:19 “But my God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus.”
• He bestowed power unto us to reign like kings. 2Pet1:3 says, “According as his divine power hath given unto us all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue.”
• The plan of God for us is to be happy and joyous. To have a peaceful mind and abound in God’s hope. Rom 15:13 says, “Now the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that ye may abound in hope through the power of the Holy Ghost.”
Therefore, for God’s plan to be manifested in our lives, we must work with God;
• By obeying the voice of God.
• By meditating on the word of God.
• By working in faith. Heb 11:1 says “Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.”
• Praying without ceasing. Prayer is the sword of every believer. 1Thess 5:17 says “Pray without ceasing.”
• Be friendly, avoid every forms of wickedness. Love everyone around you. Love your neighbour as yourself according to the word of God.
Some things might stand as an obstacle in our lives, which can hinder the fulfillment of God’s plan in our lives, which include:
• Lack of knowledge
• Wrong foundation
• Generational curses
• Evil covenant.
Brethren, I beseech you, come closer to God, live according to His rules and His ways and I believe that every of God’s plan shall come to fulfillment in our lives in Jesus name. Amen!
Pastor Korede Aderounmu
Christ Liberty World Evangelical Ministry
56, Falohun Street, Orile Iganmu, Lagos.
No comments yet