Redemption ‘make amendment’
I started ministration in the 60s, when I was 20 years old. Then, I went around preaching the gospel with a casket, just to remind everyone I came across that in all things, they will return with a casket, that is, death is inevitable. Every one will finally die regardless of who you are, what you are or how rich you are.
In Nigeria today, there are killings here and there, wickedness, rituals, fornication, atrocities and all kinds of evil. God is not happy with the happenings in the country; He is angry. Politicians are fighting with themselves; people are killing babies, teenagers and youths, committing all forms of murders in the name of getting wealth and positions. I can see danger everywhere. Take a close look at the happenings around, and you will see different kinds of sicknesses, and there are more sins than peace in this country. Repent, for there is grace now or you will perish.
Genesis 9:6 “Whoso sheddeth man’s blood, by man shall his blood shed; for in the image of God made he man.”
A pastor was fighting one day, as he removed his suit, there were charms on his wrists and waist, yet he calls himself a pastor. May God have mercy. People are missing here and there, and evil is circulating as a result of acquiring power, positions and riches. Retrace your steps, evaluate your lifestyle and make amendment.
Prophecies And Prayer Points
• Pray for peace during election because I see politicians fighting themselves.
• There will be scarcity of food in this country, so pray against it.
• For peace to reign in this country, we need to stop evil.
• Stop every secret and public stealing.
• Pastors, Imam, Prophets, Reverends, Evangelists, etc., stop soiling your hands for the things of the world or await the wrath of God.
• Pray against barrenness.
• There will be lots of accidents.
• Parents should not overlook their responsibilities on their wards (children)
• There is danger everywhere but let’s keep praying for mercy.
• Leaders in every category, I warn you, be careful
• Office bosses be careful; stop messing around with your staff.
No matter your race in life, you will end up in the grave. Live your life as if it is the last, not as the owner of your life, because the owner of your life can demand for it anytime He wishes.“Redeem your life now that the grace of God is still available, so that you will not cry ‘HAD I KNOWN.’
God Bless You. Amen.
Primate Prophet S.L. Kogberegbe, The Holy Michael Church Of The Lord, Aladurah Cherubim And Seraphim Ore Ofe Praying Band. 12, Kogberegbe Street, Isolo, Opposite Isolo General Hospital Lagos.
Phone: 09033232099, 09033056771
No comments yet