Man Dies Four Years After Eating Sandwich Poisoned By His Colleague
Sometimes you go to work with the sole aim of making your money and going back home to plan your life again. However, this is not the case for the 22-year-old German man that ate Sandwich mixed with Mercury by his colleague. He has been in Coma for four years and his death was confirmed…
The heart of poison - Part 2
Continued from last week Saturday On a blissful Saturday, in Aiyetoro town, a young beautiful princess by name Bimbo was taking a stroll. Just around that time Chief Ewelegbo was equally buying some goods at a sophisticated boutique. Instantly, Chief Ewelegbo accosted her and said, “Don’t you have manners? Can’t you greet me? You have…
‘Lead poison leaves over 7,000 children, women in critical health condition’
About 7,000 people, mostly women and children, are adversely affected due to lead poison associated with mining activities in gold bearing zone of Nigeria. The states are Zamfara, Kebbi, Niger, Kaduna, FCT and Osun states. Six thousand are receiving medicine in these communities, which is sponsored by Medecins Sans Frontiers (MSF). With this,…
Drinking one’s own poison - Part 3
Two months later, the tenants couldn’t risk the looming health hazards and they started packing out of the house one by one. Within the next three months, all the tenants had left unwillingly.
Drinking one’s own poison
Everybody knew Mama Aro to be wicked in the neighbourhood. She was a landlady living with her tenants in the heart of Surulere, Lagos. There was hardly any tenant that could spend two years in her house.