Hicolumn; the groundbreaking online marketplace launching in Nigeria, calls for partnership with logistics companies in Lagos State.
The pioneers of Hicolumn; a cutting-edge e-commerce platform that will connect customers to their choice stores anywhere, anytime for purchases and other business transactions Is looking for competent Logistics/Delivery/Courier Companies that will partner with them in carrying out delivery of goods from merchants (that include hypermarkets, supermarkets, shops and SMEs) to teeming customers that will order goods from them through their e-commerce platform.
The goal is to give exclusive license/franchise to selected companies to handle deliveries in each of the 57 LCDAs within Lagos State, to ensure smooth operations and customer satisfaction.
As the operator of the logistics/delivery franchise, your responsibilities shall include:
- Dispatch and delivery of customers’ orders from merchants to customers’ delivery destinations, through your numerous delivery on-bike/van personnel
- Coordinating, monitoring and managing delivery operations to ensure maximum customer satisfaction
- Recruit, equip (with relevant tools such as bikes, vans or trucks, personal protective devices, scanners, etc.) and train delivery personnel to ensure seamless delivery operations and risk minimization
- Handle and resolve customers’ and merchants’ complaints to their utmost satisfaction
- Provide assurance and guarantee for staff fidelity, proper order handling and protection of customers’ identity and security
However, to qualify as a partner, the logistics company must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a registered business with proven experience in logistics and delivery services
- Existing or have ability to organize and manage delivery facilities (delivery bikes and/or vans) of over 100 in number
- Knowledge of the laws, regulations and ISO requirements of logistics, courier and delivery business
- Outstanding organizational, coordination and managerial capabilities
- Existing or have ability to procure and install tracking mechanism, system and/or software for tracking delivery personnel till goods are delivered to the customer’s location
- Existing or have ability to put in place necessary insurance policies for goods-in-transit and delivery personnel fidelity guaranty
Interested applicants are to send their applications by mail (using the LCDA of Interest as the mail subject) to: firstname.lastname@example.org; attaching copies of relevant documents such as certificates of incorporation of their business, corporate profile and/or profile of the managing director, one page statement of capability detailing delivery facilities and personnel available, prior delivery experience, etc.
Timelines: 2 weeks from this publication