Close button
The Guardian
Email YouTube Facebook Instagram Twitter WhatsApp
x

JAY VYBES hints at Return Of ‘MAN ON FIRE’ ATLANTA EDITION

Related


Michael ‘Jayvybes’ Sajere has hinted on plans to hold the 2021 edition of ‘BOVI: MAN ON FIRE ATLANTA EDITION’ in the summer.

Michael O. Sajere (jnr) is a music/movie producer, record label owner, businessman and philanthropist.
He is also the managing/creative director of Nevada Bridge Production, a film company based in Nigeria and Atlanta, Georgia.

x

While on a phone interview with our reporter, he said the first edition of ‘Bovi: Man On Fire Atlanta’ was held on June 22, 2018, at the Infinite Energy Theatre in Duluth, Georgia. He said that due to logistical challenges the 2019 edition was shelved and then the coronavirus pandemic halted plans for the 2020 edition.

Plans are already in motion for the 2021 edition which is tentatively scheduled for summer. “I am already in talks with the headline act, supporting performers and guest artistes as well as prospective sponsors” Michael said.

x

JayVybes said ongoing talks are positive so far and as soon as they are concretized he will reveal the event date and list of performers.

He said his goal is to change the face of entertainment in Atlanta by hosting and promoting events that aren’t age specific and therefore fun for the whole family to attend together.

He also reiterated that due to coronavirus restrictions and in line with CDC recommendations, they are also exploring ways to digitized the event so that if there’s need for it people can join in virtually so that covid 19 protocols can be followed and maintained.

Jay vybes is also the founder of Nevada Music Group and CEO Headway Haulage.

x


Receive News Alerts on Whatsapp: +2348136370421

No comments yet