Your word – Your day – Part 4
I decree and declare, I shall not be ill today. I will not be sad. I will not be confused nor be in fear today in Jesus name.
And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the LORD that healeth thee. Exodus 15:26
• I release my angels of divine protection and provision for my household and I declare that no weapon that is formed against me (us) shall prosper. Every tongue that shall rise against us in judgment shall be condemned.
• I infuse supernatural strength in my life to do the impossible today in Jesus name.
• Though I stumble, I shall not fall because you will uphold me with your hands – You are my hiding place.
• I shall sow in tears and I shall reap in joy. I shall go weeping with seeds to sow but I shall return in joy with my harvest.
• The Lord will not reject my offering and sacrifices in Jesus name.
• The Lord will not reject me or any member of my household, as he did to Saul and his household.
• When darkness covers my path, the Lord shall be my light.
• Grant unto me the grace to trust in you and to keep safe from the evil ones.
Thou hast delivered me from the strivings of the people; and thou hast made me the head of the heathen: a people whom I have not known shall serve me. Psalms 18:43
• As I pass through the wilderness of life, Lord provide me with abundance from heaven.
The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls; because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen. Isaiah 43:20
• Lord, pour water today upon my thirsty soul, bless my seed and rest your blessings upon my offspring.
For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee. Isaiah 43:3
• I will end the day in joy and great peace.
• Lord, use my words to shape my destiny today.
“Receive my instruction, and not silver; and knowledge rather than choice gold.
For wisdom is better than rubies; and all the things that may be desired are not to be compared to it.” Proverbs 8:10-11
It is good to pray and ask God to do a new thing in your life today. God expects you to prosper and today may be your appointed day, which the Lord has made.
Do not be afraid to speak and let God move on your behalf.
Funso Adeniyi-Martins, Victory Life Bible Church Intl, Off Km 9, Olabisi Onabanjo Way opp. OGTV, Ajebo Road, Abeokuta, Ogun State. Mobile- +234 703-8596-246 website-www.vlbcinternational.org
No comments yet