Tips on how to keep your water closet clean in and out
Inside The Water Closet
• Pour three caps of bleach inside the nook and cranny of the closet.
• Add a disinfecting toilet cleaner cover for 15 minutes.
• Use your brush to scrub all the corners and flush.
• Boil water in a kettle and pour inside the closet, then add anti-bacterial or antiseptic disinfectant and cover for another 15 minutes.
Outside The Closet
• Wipe down the exterior of the water closet bowl lid and seat with pre-moistened disinfecting wipes.
• Mix a solution of equal parts water and vinegar in a spray bottle.
• Spray the exterior of the bowl, lid and seat with the solution for a more natural, non-chemical clean.
• Then wipe all the parts clean with a foam sponge, towel or clean rag.